View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 07:16 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Slam Latch Part Name Followup

I posted previously trying to find the name of the thing-a-ma-jig (always wanted to post that and now I have!!) that the slam latch lock connects with. From many internet searches, I think I have finally found the name of it and as far as I can tell it is called a paddle latch bar. Camping World called and said they can be ordered for the nominal price of $14.64 each plus shipping!! Must be routed through Keystone for that price. Then Camping World contacted me after that and said their service tech had sorted through their scrap and had found the ones that they discarded. They are mailing them to me. I was happy with the repairs and even more so with the customer service they are showing during the follow-up. Unbelievable! We all gripe about lousy customer service that we endure, but every now and then a good customer service experience restores faith in those who put up with us for a living!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote