View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 11:59 AM   #15
BiggarView
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19382
Send a message via AIM to BiggarView
In practicality the discounts are not as described ...unless fill up at the inflated truck pumps. If you fill up at other locations that are typically lower than the typical truck pump prices along freeways, then the discounted price from the inflated base price compared to the normally lower price is the real comparison. I guessing the real discount is far less that the claims. using that criteria.

For example if I fill up at my local gas station for 2.59 for diesel but the Loves truck pump price is 2.99 but I can get a 40 cent discount then the compare is 2.59 vs 2.99-.36(40cents minus 4 cents to TSD)=2.63 means my local pump is still cheaper by about 4 cents. but if I buy from Loves regularly then yeah its a good deal. Still gotta use the gray matter before buying fuel. ugh.

2017 RAM 3500 Laramie CCLB Dually CTD Aisin, OEM auto level rear air-ride, B&W hitch
2020 3813MS Legacy Cobalt FBP, MORryde 8K IS & pinbox, PI EMS,DIY mods by in-house "craftsman", RV security system Mk1 Beagle Alerter
BiggarView is offline   Reply With Quote