View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 05:33 PM   #1
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Excel Spreadsheet with model info

Got a few questions and maybe an idea:

Can you post Excel workbooks someplace on our website?

If yes, we could make a template and create a tab for each model. Certainly the common things like dimensions and tank capacities but also things like type/brand/model of appliances and power draw for same. Maybe even stain colors that match the trim and things like that. Just everything someone might need to reference on a given model ALL IN ONE PLACE.

If we make it available for everyone to add information too imagine the amount of helpful data we could accumulate in a relatively short period of time!

I know models change a bit year to year but even that could be added in and it would allow owners of older models to know which updated appliances would replace theirs. Or better yet, member recommendations. Prime example is someone told me today that a Sharp convection oven/microwave was superior to both Highpoint and another brand. Information like that is worth its weight in gold.

Perhaps even part numbers for common items like say a sail switch.

Yes I know that we can ask about anything on here and someone will probably know but wouldn't having it all in one place for quick reference be even better?
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote