Thread: Here it is
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 11:11 AM   #12
Allen in MT
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7615
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by MDL

Glad you made it back safe and sound! Question, how did the rig handle in those windy conditions? I can understand the white out conditions having all too aggressive semi truck drivers going by, but when they weren't there, did it feel fairly stable with a SRW??? I'll have the same, so just curious if you felt uncomfortable in the high winds.
The rig handled just fine, course I wasn't going that fast, didn't notice and swaying. When we were stopped for the night it felt the worse, I'm sure if we would have had the slide out extended we probably would have lost a slide topper or at least some ripping.

The snow hear at home is piled high that a lot of the streets in the residential section are one way, no place else left to stack snow other than trucking it off. Took most of about 5 hours to get our place all plowed out using a pickup snow plow and a tractor with front bucket then a lot of shoveling. Now when it snows I can use the side by side to do the plowing. Right at 24" on the level.

Allen in MT is offline   Reply With Quote