View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 03:26 AM   #7
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
David, just on Thursday, wife and I was talking about spending some money on it to spruce 'er up verses buying a new one. Think I have also rendered that thought somewhere in all these threads. However, caught wife on the computer yesterday looking at what was in stock at McCormick Motors down in Nappanee.

KOLCB, It was 5:30 am and dark. Although, the biggest one that did all the damage would have yielded a good bunch of chops! It just died of blunt force trauma and not tore up at all. I was just more concerned about getting everybody back to Goshen and didn't really have time or the tools to bleed and gut it. Besides, it was 9 degrees when this all happened and I had to have a tow truck come out and pull the end of the bumper off the driver side tire.

DQDick, the one that came from the right was a flash in the head light and the one from the left was hit on my side directly down in front of me. All I saw of it was the ridge on it's back at the instant of impact.

Now that my knuckles have turned back to their normal color and got the brown washed from my under garments, I am fine. This is just one of those deals where we have to take it one step at a time. And, make no mistake, I do thank our Father from above that this was no worse. He's telling me something......I just have to figure out what it is.
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote