View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 06:17 PM   #5
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Elder health is why we ended up selling our Monty earlier this year. My wife’s mother had some serious health issues 9 years ago that never fully went away. My wife’s brother lived with their mother but had health issues himself (COPD and cancer survivor). He was little help but could at least call my wife if needed and wife could keep them in their home as long as possible. Wife was hesitant to get more than a few hours away and our travels fell to short term fairly local trips. And even then had to cancel some. And even those trips became fewer. Dementia forced moving her mother to a nursing home two years ago. Now 99 and physically in fairly good health all things considered. But mentally??? Brother passed away last year.

But costs of storage, registration, maintenance and upkeep was just too much for our usage, so we sold it. Sure miss it though. But the memories of all the great trips will remain forever. And I still enjoy keeping up with you guys and your excursions, and the trials and tribulations of owning an RV.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote