View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 09:50 AM   #17
allenclme
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by cghsatx View Post
Really appreciate this info. I have the exact same issue (among others) on my 2019 3731. One question is what does "collapsed" mean on the duct-work. I took off a vent cover and there was about 1.5 inches of space, but I could push up the top part of the duct another inch or so. I am in Texas and have never been able to get the inside temp below about 78 in the hottest part of the day in the summer. "Auto" wont cut it and have run on High to have any change of cooling. Already have new thermostats and dealer gave me the working as designed speech, and wanting to sell me a 3rd AC unit, which might be a good idea.
Just thinking about this - supposedly Keystone fixed the collapsed duct problem on late 2017 builds going forward. Yours is new so I'd park it at the dealer until it's right. Just for comparison, with the fixes to mine, I can get the interior down to 76 in full sun on a 92 degree day, fans on high, under 30% humidity. Before the fix, 85 was the coolest I could get. That's with both running.
allenclme is offline   Reply With Quote