View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 09:18 AM   #22
Kampn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #18069
This past weekend we picked up our new 2016 3000RE Legacy from RV outlet in Ringgold Va. We love the camper, love the dealer experience. that being said, from the time we first looked at this camper in late 2015 to the time that we ordered and received our unit last week, their seems to have been a lot of changes. The folks at the dealership said their un-official count was 4 versions. The first unit we looked at was very different in so much as the accessories as compared to what we received. Some things were taken away, like the heated floors, other things added like a redesigned closet with the washer dryer having its own access door now. All in all we like it very much. Oh.. and it does have the pivot bathroom door, which we do like a lot because we don't have to move into the bedroom or go down a step to be able to open the door. On the 3000RE the slides don't interfere with it. So that being said, it would seem it works better for some units then others perhaps.

The point of my post is to agree with phillyg.. yes, there have been changes, so hopefully what you get will be something you love. But if you want to know exactly what you're going to get before it arrives.. my only thought is you'd need to call Keystone, because there seems to have been many changes, I would say about a dozen on our unit from when we first saw one last year.

Kampn is offline   Reply With Quote