Thread: Floor jack
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 05:07 PM   #32
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebNJim B View Post
I'm sure there are similar stories out there. I just go on my own experience and for me GS is three for three satisfied. Two blowouts on Interstates not near major cities and back on the road within an hour both times. Third time we got hung up on the spare pulling out of a site on a slope. They got there quick enough but the responder ended up using three trucks before he got one heavy enough to do the job. That one took about three hours.

Actually if I had known better how my level up jacks work (incident was when rig was brand new) I would have raised it up and removed the spare and just backed it out. Course at my age I probably couldn't have moved that stinkin' heavy Sailin tire.
I'm sure ,I have heard that before, then others the service was great. I didn't cancel because of that ,I just checked into my insurance ,and it was better deal. I will find out if its okay, but hopefully not . Thats one service I don't care if I ever use it. Thats the first flat I have ever had out on the road in 58 years of driving, and hopefully the last ,knock on wood .
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote