Thread: Earthquake
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 06:38 AM   #1
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
Earthquake

Just wanted to let everyone know if you are coming to So. Cal. we just had a 5.6 earthquake. It was a duzzy......I was sitting here reading the MOC and I thought it was devine intervention from MOC that I was doing a great thing!!!!!! Till I looked up and saw the dogs water sloshing out of the bowl and the ceiling fans swaying. Then it was time to get up and do some walkin!!!LOL NO, not LOL!!!! Dogs were runnin and so was I....And they say it wasn't a very big one? Right! The one that caused all the damage up in Northridge (which isn't very far from me) was a 6.7. See the pictures that I am giving the website to. Scarey..See Arizona tells people it is to hot to camp there cuz it will ruin their RV's and California has earthquakes to keep people away. Go figure!!! We do love living here though. Till earthquakes hit. There isn't any warning like you get with tornados and huricanes and the like. But thats ok, they only hit once and a while. And if you live through it then you live through it. Right?

http://www.data.scec.org/chrono_index/northshow.html
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote