View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 11:10 AM   #17
Katherine1962
Established Member

M.O.C. #27099
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemiallen View Post
your transfer switch comment makes me ask another question. My 3120 is Gen prepped due to the legacy package, but I am not going onan due to it's propane consumption issues for my travels. If my single solar ( solarflex) doesn't charge my ~ planned 200AH Lithiums( maybe 270 or 300ah) and I use my honda 2200 to top them off, should I utilize the transfer switch's wiring to feed the charging system, or use the 120v dropped down main shore power chord?

Thank you

Allen
I found there are 4 25 amp reverse battery protection fuses that had also blown. They are in the power panel inside the camper. I also had to reset the breakers inside my generator box. Turned out that was this issue not the transfer switch. So a total of 1 30 amp fuse 1 20 amp fuse both in the battery box area and 4 25 amp fuses in the power panel as well as having to reset the generator breakers inside the generator casing. That covered all the issues from hooking the battery up reversed. Learn from my mistake. I assumed the battery leads were correct. They reversed them inside the battery box. Relatively cheap fix 30 bucks for box of fuses. Time working on it. And wealth of knowledge to tuck away.
Katherine1962 is offline   Reply With Quote