View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 09:13 PM   #20
Last2Die
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22986
Well I definitely don’t want to do a back and forth like the other post. Reading the post he hit a stalled vehicle coming around a corner. Not sure what people think would happen when all the force comes to a sudden stop. Pretty sure it would test the limits of any hitch. The hitch I have is not a gooseball hiitch. Mine sits on rails, is that stronger..? No idea, weaker ? Again no idea..? Please understand all hitches will have weak points and failure points.

My last point, get what you are comfortable with wether a standard hitch, Anderson, or pull rite. Personally for me I’m comfortable with my hitch and you may not be that’s ok, we all have insurance and the courts to sue for improperly constructed equipment. Again for my situation 3 spinal surgeries this hitch is perfect for me, 10 years ago I may of had a different answer.

Tony
2018 3920fb 2020 GMC Denali 3500 4x4 Duramax, 10 speed Allison. LB SRW, Firestone air bags with Airlift wireless onboard compressor. Anderson Ultimate Hitch. MX4 folding cover. 50gal titan in bed transfer tank. Onan 6500 lp genset installed by me ! Had: 2 HF 3500 Inverters with Parallel Kit
Last2Die is offline   Reply With Quote