View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 10:22 PM   #63
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfb View Post
Fixed gear box.. now popping again.. Looking at other 5vers now..
Looked at an 18 Landmark PHOENIX.... 43 feet.. Beautiful.GUESS WHO THE PARENT COMPANY IS?... 15 grand out of my pocket to get out of ours... Also looked at a Solitude.. 2019..
In the past month spent 300 on alignment, 900 on tires, 850 on slide 1, 500 on slide 2, 300 to repair black tank, 100 to replace ,axle bolts.. Now the swipe seals are torn.. 5 years old..Fireplace at times wont turn off unless i bang it with my hand. While changing the tires out, they jacked up the trailer via the rubber spring on the mor ryde 4000 spreading the steel ears apart. The repair shop who fixed the paint put ladder up against awning bending tube and putting holes in it. They also took the air hose for the spray gun and yanked two vent caps off.. We have really tried to repair this rv. But sometimes like 2 people in a marriage its time to get a divorce.
Dfb, if you want my personal opinion you need to go backwards in time and purchase a very well taking care of older unit something around 2010 to 12 or so. One of the Hickory Editions. Sure they don't have all the new bells and whistles but who needs all that fancy stuff to break anyway
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote