View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 01:32 PM   #22
dfroggatt

M.O.C. #23712
Lightbulb

I recently Purchased a 2019 Keystone Montana 3931FB 5th Wheeler. for the past 8 years to this I have always travel with Diesel Pusher. I have a similar issue with regards to "Turning Off" the Residential Refrigerator. I have questioned Keystone and searched for a Circuit Breaker Panel that allows me to take this action. There is no circuit breaker available for the Refrigerator in this model and according to Keystone, the only way to shut it off, is to pull it out and remove the plug and/or disconnect the battery. Pulling the Refrigerator out does not appear easy and is not an option for me. I have not tried the Dealer "Demo" setting option, however, that sounds to me as a real option and requires little effort. I have considered unplugging the cord attached to the Inverter, but have never confirmed that this is only feeding the refrigerator. Without getting into the theory of Ohm's law or those relating to electricity, it seems to me that the manufacturer screwed up here, by leaving out a simple circuit breaker and/or fuse panel. That's as simple as "On-Off".
dfroggatt is offline   Reply With Quote