View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #12
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
My biggest problem with getting ready to move after being somewhere for sometime is repacking the basement. I usually end up taking everything out, vacumming and putting everything back in. I do recheck air in ALL tires, retorque wheels and visually check undercarriage for any thing that looks funny. I usually do this the day before we leave and just dump, pull in all lifelines, hook up and off we go. I do find, the longer we are stationary the more things we seem to accumulate, small things, but things nonetheless. I keep saying I am going to purge at least semianualy but sometimes that doesn't get done all the time. The longer I stay somewhere the more I seem to use the basement like a junk drawer, then I have to rearrange again. Oh well, a small price to pay. The fulltiming life is definitely different. We only have one of everything as mentioned earlier, seems to simplify life. Actually we have more than one pair of socks or underwear. I think you know what I am getting at. I wouldn't have it any other way right now......
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote