View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 04:45 AM   #6
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ronstan

I'm going to solve it with a new computer. Should be shipped tomorrow. Getting faster and more memory with dvd burner. It's a dell. I have had good luck with them. This one is about 3 or 4 years old. With the digital pictures it is not fast enough. Still getting fault page errors not to worry.
I have a one year old Dell desktop and like it very much.We also downloaded Foxfire and used it for awhile and it performed well..However...Things to think about..Windows is microsoft software and it is "friendly" to other microsoft based software of which the majority of software out there is...sad but true. Helen used netscape for a long time and had many problems...PC lockups, programs not running or not running properly.I talked her into switching to IE..just for a test period, she did hand has had NO further problems.. and that's the way is is sometimes.. Now I know there are many really good software folks out there who can "work around" tne netscape issues but most users are NOT that expert..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote