Thread: Big Sky +/-
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 01:45 PM   #3
rldriver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2801
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Delaine and Lindy

I agree Glenn, our Cambridge has three ourside 120 volt plugs, 1 on the basement wall under the Satellite connection and one inside the docking station and the other is located same as the Big Sky. We also have the whole house water filter and it located inside the basement behind a sliding door. When we installed the Splendide Ariston stackable W/D I modified our folding doors to open just like a solid door. However Delaine did use the Splendide combo with the folding door. If Keystone had done just a little more to the Big Sky it would have been a lot better, and could have done it very easy and the cost wouldn't have been much. I think my biggest disappointment was the bed room ceiling being to low, I couldn't walk upright in the front by the closet. GBY....
Is the bedroom ceiling low in the Big Sky? I guess being vertically challenged finally has paid off.(5'-7")

Our graphics are lined up good but do have a lot of overlap of panels that stand out.

Don't forget that they added another outlet in the basement along with 12 VDC and tv hoop up there. How about the larger refrigerator and hot water tank. Sure is a nice big shower, unless you are over 6' tall. Did I mention the new stereo system and no remote thermostat. No suicide exit step. That polished sink and drain board sure look good. How about the faucet sprayer in the kitchen sink or the huge microwave that has a built in fan instead of the super sonic one. Kitchen is a dark place with out the lights on so may have to add some more. Will just have to try it out for a few trips before we make that decision. The desk is smaller because of the larger flat screen tv.

OK, I will shut up.
rldriver is offline   Reply With Quote