View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 04:09 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Is it Friday yet??

Now granted, that most members probably do not reach the level of excitement that we do on something as simple as a camping trip, but it is vacation time, it is Thanksgiving, it is Florida, and it has been too long since the last camping adventure. Panhandle forecasts are for the 70's which is appealing considering that when I looked out the window a little bit ago, snowflakes were flying!! We get to meet Mike (Pineranch) while we are there, so our practice of meeting MOC members while we are there will be upheld (and we are looking forward to the meeting as well!!). In addition Phil (Indy Roadrunner) has prepped our site and left a trained Armadillo for us to socialize with!!) In anticipation of the 800+ mile trek, I am sure that tonight will be a somewhat restless night. Will be going to the mini-storage to complete our usual pre-trip ritual which consists of turning the fridge on and packing what we can to the rig (clothes,etc.) Have to wait to stock the food items since the temperatures are forecast to be mid-20's tonight in the hills. TV is prepped after a visit to NTB yesterday evening to have six new BF Goodrich Commercial TA's installed. Is is Friday yet???? Kinda reminds me of the Carly Simon song......Anticipation!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote