View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
At one time I would have agreed with you Lisa but not since we got our 07 3485A with the fully enclosed bathroom. Being a bit of a stout individual at 6' and over 300#s I have more than enuff room. Trouble is the 3485SA was discontinued after just one model year. Talk about being in the right place at the right time.
For the 08 model year they came out with the 3465SA and a 3605RL. While both of these floor plans have fully enclosed bathrooms both also have smaller bathrooms than our 3485SA and not to my liking at all. I did explain to Aram my feelings on this new floorplan and also said I would be waiting to trade when I see some additional bathroom space. He did indicate it's something they will have to look at.
As far as the open air space for the shower and vanity and the tiny throne room. I will never go back to that floor plan ever again. It is great to be able to do the 3- S's and not for one second disturb my sleeping DW.

The 3- S's?? Well, the 2nd is Shave and the 3rd is Shower. For fear of being edited/deleted I will let you guess the 1st.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote