View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 08:47 AM   #11
Spinkco

M.O.C. #23385
I to have a new Montana HC 305rl, have had nothing but problems. Yesterday went to get the warranty work on the leaking slide motors, two months out for an appointment to take pictures, then submit to Keystone, another 2-4 weeks for confirmation to do the warranty work. Another 2 weeks to do the repair. The warranty will expire, before all the problems get repaired. I have gotten to use the trailer for one week out of the last 5 months.
Similar to other people, Camping World Las Vegas service dept. is horrible! Contractor mechanics, who do terrible work. This new Montana went in for a list of problems for two months, came out with other problems, that the mechanics created doing shoddy work. Debris and garbage left inside, scratched counter, stripped bolts, damage electrical wires, stained floor, propane hot water not working, electric on refrigerator not working, ceiling fan blade bent, battery not connected, all new problems from the first warranty work visit. Need to find another shop.
Not to happy with this Montana, liked my Jayco better!
Henderson, NV.
Spinkco is offline   Reply With Quote