View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 10:59 AM   #12
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by K&Gs3400RL

Bill after seeing your Mod, I did the same thing, Put in two shelves. And like yours mine fell also. So I went back to Lowes and bought the clips made for the shelves. I cut off the wall anchors and instead used small screws on the back wall and the left wall. for the right side I used a small bolt and nut. See photos below The two arrows in third picture point to the bolt head. I think I might change the right front hangers like the left but for now it works fine.

I added extra hangers like I started out with and also replaced the sticky foam on each of them that fell off. It seems that the coverage area on each one is better now plus with the extra hooks they haven’t fell anymore. I might do what you did though because that is by far a better way. I didn’t see any of those holders when I was up there but I may take another look. Thanks for sharing what you did!