View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 02:30 PM   #10
Randy E
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21626
In bed tank

Hello.
We added a 75 gallon in bed tank to our 2016 Chevy 3500 Dually diesel. I now have 109 gallons. It Is made by Transfer Flow. It automatically transfers fuel into my main tank without doing a thing. Both tanks drain together. The factory gage still works. There is a dash mounted digital gage to view the aux tank. Once I get to 1/4 tank, the aux tank pumps all the remaining fuel into the main tank. This almost fills the factory tank. This is a total hands off system. It’s also 50 states DOT legal. Almost all bed tanks that have a pump sticking up on top of them, are technically illegal. In the event of a roll over they can get ripped off. I’m guessing if you roll your fiver over, you already got issues to deal with.

That said. I really like my Transfer Flow tank. Look them up they cost a bit more but they completely hook into your existing system. Then you can remove it and install it into another truck if you buy a new one.
Check them out I love mine

I can now buy fuel where it’s cheapest. Not when I’m running on fumes. I have well over 1000 mile range pulling my 3791RD. That a total gross weight of 24,500 lbs on a cat scale.

Best of luck to you.
Randy
Randy E is offline   Reply With Quote