Thread: Satellite
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 08:22 AM   #8
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
Last year we had dish network installed on our rig. It is the one with the dish is mounted on top that automatically finds the satellite. I am getting signal but I can not watch channels. All I get is ppv channels. I have tried unplugging like dish help told me, but this is still not correcting the problem. Anyone have any ideas?

it was for reasons like you're running into that I sold my Dish setup and two receivers. I'd get to a campground and spend considerable time trying to get a signal, call Dish, and still get no picture other than PPV (Pay Per View). Back to using good old cable TV and a Roku internet device that works perfect. I feel your pain. For the family just going camping for a few days, I found the Dish setup a nightmare.
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote