Thread: Tent Dwellers?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 03:35 AM   #26
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Like others, we started in a tent for many years, and slowly progressed up the line (skipped the pop-up though) to what we "camp" in now. DW and I both love being in the outdoors, whether it is boating, camping, biking or simply sitting riverside on the dock or the front porch. I equate our camping adventures with the outdoors, enjoying a campfire, sitting outside at the camper, cooking outdoors, etc. etc. What amazes me is those who "camp" yet do not even go outside during the course of their stay. When we enjoy the outdoors at various locations through the year, we also are a little on the spoiled side in that we prefer to have all of the conveniences of home wherever we go. I have never looked down on anyone who enjoys being in the outdoors in whatever manner they prefer, but we do feel immensely blessed that we have been given the means to do it in "style". If that offends others, so be it, but I always fall back on the fact that our campfire is no different than theirs, and I only hope that their enjoyment of the outdoors is similar to ours!! Speaking of which, the anticipation of our first camping trip is becoming unbearable, T-minus three days and counting (by the minute and the hour!!).
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote