View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 12:14 PM   #11
larryngail
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #888
Hello Shanna...and welcome!

We've been in our 2004 3400 1 year now. We like it a lot. We haven't seen a couple of the other models yet. I hear the 3500 is much like ours, so am interested in seeing the difference(s).

If you do a search on 3400, you'll come up with a lot of input. Changes people would make or have made -- or comments from people who wouldn't change a thing. The whole thing is beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

My husband's ONLY requirements were a big back window, a fireplace and a TV located where it wouldn't give him a stiff neck while watching. So...he was easy.

We don't have a washer/dryer YET -- I'm a big procrasinator. What I can tell you is that I don't need that closet for storage. I have more than enough. In fact, I've still got empty storage in the LR and bedroom. Now, understand that I've become very creative with figuring out multiple uses for one item. An example: I refused to give up one of my cast iron skillets. It belonged to someone very dear to me -- and I think of her with warmth and love every single time I use it. So...that one skillet is a skillet, a baking pan, a roaster, and a potential weapon (hahahahaha). Plus it can be used on the grill.

I gotta run....hubby just walked in and wants to chat.

Have fun
larryngail is offline   Reply With Quote