View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 07:57 AM   #24
Drdon1057
Established Member

M.O.C. #24426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al S. View Post
I have a 2021 294RL that I am looking at replacing the cam locks on, on the compartment doors. The current locks are the CH751 which is probably the most generic key cut in the U.S. Some of the compartments, such as the propane compartments, have no locks at all.

When I measure the locks from the back of the key entry shoulder to the back of the cylinder it sure appears to be 1", but almost all cam locks are either 7/8 inch or 1 1/8 inch. I understand that this may be affected by the outside spacer or the bend in the lock tongue.

Has anybody had any recent experience with changing these out? If you are happy with the locks you installed, can you tell me what brand your purchased, where you purchased them and what length cam lock you purchased? I am really not interested in replacing these with electronic locks.

I found a couple of threads about these locks, but they did not answer my questions!

Thanks, Al
I just installed these on my Montana 3000RK, fit good and lock tight. Happy Trails and Stay Safe

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

doc
Drdon1057 is offline   Reply With Quote