Thread: Show & Tell
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 01:44 AM   #10
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Our Modifications:
Shut off valve at the end of the sewer which gives extra storage for grey water.

A previous owner removed the toilet and closet wall partition creating one large bathroom. Works well for us.

On edit: another mod was simply the W/D sitting openly in the BR which you can see in the photo below. It was relatively easy since it didn't have to go inside the closet. I have it fastened to the floor with four leg clamps that have worked well so far. Having it turn over was a reason to re-consider securing it to the floor.

Our most recent modification is a new camping buddy! Of course he is growing fast he may reach a full 5--6 lbs when fully grown. I had him to the vet not long ago and he weighed a whopping 2.8 lbs.

Photo just taken this morning.

Here is a link to a TV modification I just completed on 06/15/09.

On Edit: Shur-Flo fan installation in the bath room. Loved it when it was working! Had a problem on our first camping trip, called Shur-Flo and they sent a new motor and circuit board to me.

07/27/09: I received the Shur-Flo fan and circuit board and I have replaced them. I’m not sure that the fan was bad so I possibly have a spare fan now. The circuit board appeared to be what was bad. I went ahead and changed both of them out just in case and everything is working properly once again.