Thread: Cable Slides
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 06:13 PM   #9
sourdough
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26010
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reycrofts View Post
We have purchased 2 other units from cw without issue. Harrisburg needs help. Paperwork is not done correctly either
Yes, CW is a favorite whipping post for some but I've dealt with several of them and I've not had issues....with CW, the company. Bad techs, ignorant service advisors, poor GMs? Yep. You've gotta either figure out how to work with them, work on them, get them removed etc. In fact, CW if far more responsive than an individually owned dealership I've worked with; they have a chain of command. If the individual that owns a dealership is junk, the service is junk, their willingness to back you is junk and.....you just hit the top of the ladder. And, all CWs are not alike or equal. You need to know what you're putting your foot into before going headlong into something...ask questions; double check what they say/do; make sure your expectations are known up front. Poor/inaccurate paperwork/documentation from a dealer is a sure fire way to have a warranty claim denied. Just a few observations of many years of trying to "get my way".
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote