View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 07:22 AM   #67
jackel1959
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2471
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by luvmywestie

I was wondering if it would be ok if we came for a day trip. If so, what day would be a good day to come meet you all and see what a MOC rally is all about. I was thinking maybe we could get our feet wet (or dry) and learn how to prepare for the next time. This is our first trip to AZ and we will just be arriving a few days before this in Yuma. This whole snowbird thing is totally new to us so we are in a huge learning curve!
It would not be a problem to come for a day trip and dip your feet in the water to see what this great group of people is all about. The best day to do that in my opinion would be the day of the potluck. I will be making a post in the near future with the date, time, etc. so you can plan for it if you like. If you can't make it that day, any day during the rally would be good to meet the majority of people attending.

r,
Jack