View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
Oregon Gypsys
Established Member

M.O.C. #2110

Earlier I posted a question about hooking up cable to my '05 Montana --3685FL; with the moving to Montana package and other optional features.
The front living room is very nice. We chose this model because it has two doors and is well suited for handicapped and older folks. My husband and I decided to go full time during the summer of 05. Oct 2010 he died suddenly of a wrongful death. The past few years I have been spending time in the 5TH wheel at the Oregon Coast while working through grief and healing with God's help.

There is so much up-keep I feel overwhelmed. I hire the maintenance done, that I can't do, but try to follow the guide lines set by my husband . ( due to the severe winds here) I decided to hook up to cable instead of Dish Tripod which I have. I learned about the cable loop located in the entertainment center. Also the light for the roof antenna needs to be off. It was nice of you to drop me a line. It appears that our systems are similar,even though your model it newer. It may be the weather causing the problem. If you can think of anything please let me know. Again thank you for your share. Enjoy each day with each other, treating it as if it were your last. Time is always shorter than we think. Happy trails. Rita Fay
Oregon Gypsys is offline   Reply With Quote