View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 03:14 AM   #1
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
New addition..... Montana !!!!!

Well thats a little tease, we have had a strange few weeks. As some know we are building another House, I didn't thinks I would ever do this again. We both Love the Cambridge. However Delaine, got a pencil and paper and drawed up the plans and in two weeks it was in the the dry. Electric and plumbing being done now. On to the rest of the Story, we do have a new Montana, but its a puppy we named "Montana", we Love the sound and he is so adorable. He is a mix of a Lab and a beagle long ears and love's water. Also in the process of buying all new funiture and appliance's a little like Christmas.

We live on a hill and my John Deere tractor ran off the hill and it was totaled, it was only 4 months old. No one was on the Tractor. So yesterday Delaine gave me a belated B-day present a new John Deere. All things are positive, if it is suppose to be, it will be. Life is Good, we really miss the RVing but its on hold due to some Med. issues with Delaine's Mom, however family is more important. GBY...

Just had to let everyone know we do have a "Montana" ......
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote