View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 03:56 PM   #22
worknomore
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2216
Sue,

Your points are well taken, however, since the title of this thread is 'What I'd like to say if...' - meaning what we'd like to say to Keystone if we had a Rep's ear, not to other members of MOC (read the Topic description). Just because an individual would personally LIKE to see something new or better doesn't warrant derision or criticism from others in the group. I stated what I would like to see & don't expect to be chastised for it, as I would NEVER do it to someone else. I don't know what you mean by 'gold push on', but whatever it is go ahead & ask for it, or doggy print wallpaper, whatever! It's you right, this is the place (thread) to do it, & I'm not going to criticize you for it, nor should anyone else. Chances are you (we) will never see it, but you DO have the RIGHT to ask for it.

If this happened all the time, then No ONE would dare ask for anything new in this thread for fear of ridicule or criticism from others. If I am the only one to ask for TRUE SATELLITE PREP, then you have no fear of ever having to pay for it. Then again, if no one ever asked for anything, the new Montanas would still look like the '98 models & the prices would STILL go up!

If the shoe were on the other foot, you'd be a little miffed (as I AM in writing this) too. Enough said - let Keystone do the responding...

Jim & Bev
'05 2955RL
'04 Duramax
Retired & Lovin' it!
[IMG] http://banners.wunderground.com/weat...rand_Blanc.gif border=0
alt="Click for Grand Blanc, Michigan Forecast" height=60 width=468>[/url]
[/IMG]
worknomore is offline   Reply With Quote