View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 06:59 PM   #14
jstadler
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19913
Suburban SW12DEL Check valve

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchmenSport View Post
Go to any RV dealership to their parts and service department. They'll have them. No doubt you have PEX plumbing. If you swap it out yourself, make sure you pick up the parts to connect the pipe and / or make sure you have the tools to crimp the clamps around the PEX joints.

I don't have the crimper tool, so any plumbing I've done in my camper I've used the type of connections that you screw on and tighten down without tools.

Be careful though if you use these and do not overtighten, or you can break them (don't ask how I know).

Here's one of the connections I used on our toilet line and another where I added an outside shower off the kitchen sink lines:

The second photo shows the original installed lines with where "they" used the band and crimped the connection joints. The white ones are the ones I used when I installed the outside shower. No special tools need, no crimping. Just make sure the PEX tubing is cut straight.

Thanks I was winterizing my rig today and I think the check valve is leaking. I was getting some of the antifreeze entering the water heater. Where can I find a check value for the SW12DEL water heater? Thanks much.
jstadler is offline   Reply With Quote