View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 04:57 AM   #8
bad99ram
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18650
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnJohn View Post
Rarely have a problem and if one is found it is most often rectified during the next move. Before each move all 3 tanks are drained. Then about 4 oz Aqua Chem added and 1/2 cup of Dawn with about 10 gallons of water down both gray water tanks. The black tank is a little different. Drain and add about 10 gallon of water after filling the bowl and dumping at least 3 times. Then I check the BW tank level. If not about right, dump and start BW flush with valve open for about 5 minutes. If all seems correct I do not bother with the flush. I fill bowl and flush 2 - 3 times and add 8 oz of Aqua Chem. Then 15 gallons of water and 1 cup of Dawn. I usually have 6 hours or more home and to the next CG where another 15 gallons of water added to the BW tank. Then it is dumped, galley tank, dumped, and shower tank dumped. 5 gallon added to all tanks and time to start again.

Instead of going thru all that , when they fill up I empty. Life is too short to spend that amount of time on that . I would rather be having fun .
bad99ram is offline   Reply With Quote