View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 12:11 PM   #24
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Dave and Tom,

I find this quite interesting. The "wiggle" factor, could that be from a longer rig (you both have shorter models), or cause we don't have the step up in the bedroom, which I understand added 3 more inches to the height of the rigs?? Well, whatever, for those reasons, or just cause we are more tuned into the "wiggle" factor (which is not necessarily a good thing, mind you).

ANYWAY, I went out and took some photos of our blocks, the first photo shows the front end of Tana in our drive, which slopes from where I was standing to take the photo to the back ground of the photo. Hmmm, that could be confusing, so, lets say it this way, Tana is sitting higher than the end of the driveway, which you can see. When I look at this photo, I have to admit, I must not have been holding that camera straight, as this is crooked! Oh, we can almost walk UNDER the bedroom area and not duck, we need to get er up this high in the front to have the entire unit level. We have had Tana MUCH higher than this, believe me, and of course, much lower, as well.

Next is a close up of the blocks, they are 4 X 6's. Maybe the photo will explain why we feel this is stable.

I find discussions like this so valuable, they make Al and I sit and think, and we discuss the pros and cons as we see them. Thanks Tom and Dave and everyone else for your input.

Carol

OH, and Tom, you are correct, if you had 2 inches clearance on that electric, man, how much do you need?? HAHA
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote