View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 01:54 PM   #21
Ren
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd & Mary View Post
I installed an LG combo unit. It was much easier than I anticipated. It is a non-vented combo. And I was on the fence about that, but it has performed very well for us. It spins very fast so removes more water than others. It does take quite a while to wash and dry, but if you wash and hang your laundry it is reasonably quick to cycle. My wife wouldn't be without it.
We have had the Equater Advanced Ventless ( oh the humanity ) from Home depot in both our Montana and now in our Redwood. Both were self installs.
While at the Grand Canyon last year, I did have a motor go out but the warranty people were great and shipped me a motor to the campground. A few weeks later a check showed up for my labor because I did the repair myself.

The second unit is still running great! As with all of these small combo units, there is a learning curve. Do not over fill them, Adjust your drying time ( you'll figure that out with a few loads), make sure whatever tank it drains into is open, and they run fine. Put clothes in, go about your site seeing, nice clean clothes when you return.