10-14-2019, 12:11 PM
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Colorado Rockies
2020 Western Region Spring Rally-Coeur d'Alene, Idaho-Registration
- June 24-July 1, 2020 (seven nights)
Early Arrival or Extended Stay
- We have been fortunate enough to reserve 60 sites at Blackwell Island RV Park, Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho. http://idahorvpark.com/ We do not expect to get any additional sites. Sites will be reserved based on the date we receive the registration form; once we reach 60, additional registration requests will go on a waiting list.
- All of the sites are inland, most pull-thru, some back-in. Four of the 60 are for motor homes. There are no water front sites available for the rally. All of the sites are similar so we will not accept requests for specific sites or types of sites. Please note on the registration form if you are traveling with others and want to be grouped together. Site assignments will be made by the resort at a later date.
- We do not have the 2020 price schedule yet, but the cost will be approximately $66 per night. This includes use of the clubhouse and kitchen for our entire stay.
- We have not determined what the rally fee will be yet; it will be a little higher than last year if we have to rent a tent or plan other expenditures.
- We should have a firm price by Jan 2020. At that point, members will be invoiced; payment will be via check or PayPal.
- As a club, we will only collect for the 7 day rally period, so all the invoices will be the same.
- Wagon Masters: Scott & Alta Zenonian (scottz)
- There are only 15 sites available for those wanting to arrive early or stay longer and enjoy the July 4th celebration. These will be assigned to the first 15 registrations that we receive requesting early/late arrival. This park is booked up this time of year; don’t be disappointed if the park cannot accommodate you. There may be additional availability before the rally, but no guarantee beyond the first 15 requests. Early/late arrival requests beyond the first 15 will be forwarded to the resort for processing on a space available basis. We will process the requests based on the date we receive the registration form.
- The club will only collect funds for the seven day rally period.
- Those that will be arriving early or staying later will be contacted by the resort for payment for the additional days. DO NOT CALL THE RESORT, THEY WILL CALL YOU!
- The resort closes for the winter; re-opens April 1. However, they will be working on this before then. Don’t expect much to happen until after the first of the year.
- Sites fees: Will be approximately $66 per night. The 2020 price schedule will be set about the first of the year; we will announce the firm price at that point and send out invoices.
- Rally Fee: To cover rally expenses: will also be determined at that time.
- PayPal fee: If you choose to pay via PayPal an additional fee will be added to your invoice. The fee will be about $15. You can avoid this by mailing a check.
To reserve one of these sites, you must follow these procedures.
- Fill out the registration form attached to this post.
- DO NOT TRY TO REGISTER BY REPLYING TO THIS POST!
- Email your registration form as a DOC or PDF file to:
- Early arrival/Extended stay requests will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis depending on the date your request is received. There are only 15 sites available for extended stay.
- After your request is received and after we have firm pricing (probably after the first of the year), you will be sent an invoice (for the 7 day rally period and the rally fee) from PayPal or the rally email address (depending on your choice of payment). Pay from the invoice.
- Those that are arriving early or extending their stay will be contacted by the resort to pay for additional days.
- The site will be held for 30 days from the date of invoice pending full payment.
- If full payment is not received within 30 days, the site will be released
- A post will be created and updated periodically to show member’s registration status.
- Site assignments will be made by the resort.
- You must choose if you want to pay by check or PayPal.
- Once you receive an invoice (probably not until after the first of the year):
- If you chose payment by mailing a check, we will email you an invoice for:
- Your seven day stay
- The rally fee
- Pay by mailing a check to the address on the invoice
- If you chose payment via PayPal, you will receive a PayPal invoice for:
- Your seven day stay
- The rally fee
- PayPal fee (about $15, still to be calculated)
- Pay via the PayPal website
- No partial payments will be accepted
- Cancellations for the seven day rally period, with a full refund (except the PayPal fee) must be received no later than seven days prior to arrival
- To cancel early arrival or extended stay, contact the resort no later than three days prior to arrival
- In Word format (DOC), use this if you are able
- If Word does not work for you, there is a PDF version attached. You can email me the information and I will fill in the form.
Scott Zenonian (scottz)
Dan Huhn (dhuhn)
Scott & Alta
2017 Montana 3160RL, Legacy, Onan 5.5Kw, Solar
2019 Ford F450 6.7 PSD