View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 09:47 PM   #8
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
I use a hard folding cover, called “Fold-A-Cover.” I’ve had it for about a year and a half and it has held up great. It locks on both ends and came with a piece which will hold the tail gate as though it is locked. I moved it to the Ford when I purchased it but originally bought it to fit a Dodge. Although it isn’t a perfect fit it covers everything very well. The Ford has a locking tail gate thus eliminating the need for the self locking tailgate strip that came with it. This set up cost me about $7-$800.00.

It will fold open on each end and completely fold toward the front while traveling providing a cover over the tool box. It has never been in the way of the front cap of the Monty. I’ve been in angled turns where it has come close but It has never hit the front of the camper. It can also be removed completely by removing just four screws leaving only the harkware where it’s mounted. I really like it and would highly recommend it to anyone.