View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 11:31 AM   #1
RMccord
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3727
Saw several Montanas

We saw several Montanas and a Mountaineer 5th wheel at our location but none were MOC members. I gave several cards about the group. Maybe we will see a couple here soon.
Interestingly there are 4 Montana's at our storage area.

Had good shake down cruise. Everything preformed as advertised. The dealer or factory left the Galley drain open so when I went to put on the drain hose and removed the plug out comes clear water. Took me a minute to figure out the problem. By that time the galley tank was drained. Then went to the dump station as my drain hose was too short needed 25-30' due to location and it was closed with some unknown to me problem. I posted about that earlier.

Other than that all was fine.
I did notice that the TV signal would come in and go out and determined that the connector in the entertainment center where they have the loop from one terminal to another to let satalitte signals come in and go around the booster were loose. They cut the whole too much to one side and in doing so stressed the connections too much. I think I will replace it with a new one and maybe even put new connectors on the ends incase the stress has made them weak.
Frig cools very quickly.
Overall good time.

What do you use to remove minor stains from the factory carpet. We noticed several small stains that were there probably due to traffic when people walked thru before purchase. I could have dealer fix as I already mentioned them but why haul it 100 miles. Has any one used the Bissel stain remover wet vac? If so how did it do?

These are minor stains and should be very easy to remove. In fact they are not even that obvious but would be nice to get them removed.

RMccord is offline   Reply With Quote