View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 10:51 AM   #19
davemitchell59
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23524
Bins, buckets, and an assortment of cable/hose wraps. I keep the water and sewer related bins and a tool tote on the left side. Sewer hose in a left side cubby where the waste valves are at above the drain. Grill, chairs, folding table, and outdoor mat on the right side. Less used items stack up in the middle of the pass-thru.

Wife's craft supplies are under the bed. Golf clubs, shoes, etc. go in the outside storage in a left/rear slide for our rear bedroom.

Shovel, axe, and a few misc. items bounce around in the front compartment where a generator would go. Hopefully that becomes an organized storage area for items in the future per another thread in this forum.

Still playing with the location for the electrical dog bones, surge protector, and 50a cord location. I can get the cord wrapped into a 5 gallon bucket, but only when it's warm. It has traveled in several locations, but haven't settled on one I like. Right now, it's with the golf clubs, which is the most convenient storage location for hook-up. If it's muddy, it ends up in the back of the truck.
2017 Montana 3731FL
davemitchell59 is offline   Reply With Quote