View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 10:16 PM   #10
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
Sewer stuff y of storage space empty up front with the batteries, nothing else. A stack of leggos in the pass through, nothing else. Most every thing is in plastic (covered) containers. One rear side compartment has the rocking chairs, beach chairs, and outside carpets and is not full. Another rear side compartment has fishing rods, tackle boxes, outside cleaning products and extendable brush, metal detector and accessories. Another side compartment has 3 tool boxes, jigsaw, socket set, and drill plus bits. The last side compartment is empty-- lots of space! The rear compartment right rear corned has a 15' 50 amp extension cord, a 20' 50 to 30 amp cord and the portable surge protector. In front of that I installed a reel for the 50 amp cord. On the left side rear I have 2 extra water hoses and a container of various sizes of cable. In front of that is another reel I roll my water hose on. In the center rear is my compressor and generator. In front of those is a large 'catch all bin. We use the 5er 6 - 8 months a year so we do not travel light and still have room for more.
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote