View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 10:35 AM   #4
Steve B

M.O.C. #25805
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr11regal View Post
Sometimes in life things change. We are looking to sell our 2018 Montana 3811MS Legacy Edition Full Paint along with our 2018 GMC Denali Diesel 1 Ton dually. Any suggestions where is the best place to list it or if anyone is interested. Truck has 23k miles & the Montana has less than 10k miles. Both are fully loaded and in excellent condition. Also included with the truck will be a Curt 20k hitch purchased new, 50gal transfer Titan Fuel Tank electronically controlled brand new 8ft. bed hard folding tonneau cover just purchased in the past month. Truck also has trailering camera system, rock tamer mud flaps also included. Looking for some advice on best place to list. Asking $135,000 for the combination - Thanks in advance for any info. David
I just sold my 2015 Cougar HC 337FEL on Facebook MarketPlace in less than two weeks. Prior to listing, I searched for any comps at dealers and set my price 5% below this average. I only had to come off the price $500. Cash buyers are out there, but their numbers will be smaller in your price range.

Make your ad stand out with details and lots of pictures. I threw in a new battery and full propane tanks just to sweeten the deal. The buyer was located 1,100 miles away, so MarketPlace must integrate all their ads by posting date below the results for local areas.

Steve B is offline   Reply With Quote