View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Our most excellant wood shop

Where I made the wood boxes for my '7 Sins of Tonopah' Geo-hides series.
I had Tupperware out there, but decided to up-grade my program.
The wood shop is super-nice, costs .50 cents per hr to help with supplies, I make most of my stuff out of scraps. I did buy Walnut boards for $1.00 each, got 3 of them, they were cut-offs from the wood store, the letters are Walnut, I cut them out and finished them up.

For those of you that can count, the extra one is a spare, I made 3 spares, 2 of them were camera shy..

Woodshop pictures:
https://picasaweb.google.com/Jimsue13/20121227WoodShop?authuser=0&feat=directlink

The 7 Sins of Tonopah series:

Right in the sleepy little town of Tonopah, Maricopa County Arizona. All 7 Sins...er, hides, are fairly easy to find, the family sedan will convey you around nicely.
Now, you would think, how could a small town like Tonopah have ALL seven sins? Well, if you think back to Aunt Edna's Thanksgiving dinner, there were probably seven right there.. Certainly Gluttony, and then there was Jr's young girlfriend...
See if you can match the general location to the Sin.
The containers have SWAG, a log and pencil.
Since one or two may be 'Muggable' I will include some generous hints and Photo's. The Gluttony Cache is probably the most at risk, but should be fun, so go forth and SIN! at least seven times...
Here is Ganhdi's take on the Seven sins:
Gandhi's Seven Deadly Sins
Mohandas Karamachand Gandhi, one of the most influential figures in modern social and political activism, considered these traits to be the most spiritually perilous to humanity.
Wealth without Work
Pleasure without Conscience
Science without Humanity
Knowledge without Character
Politics without Principle
Commerce without Morality
Worship without Sacrifice
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote