View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 08:41 AM   #21
Fish
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22281
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchmenSport View Post
Fish,

I'm not surprised at the responses from folks on THIS forum in favor of a fifth wheel. After all, this is a forum for Fifth Wheel owners. The bias, of course, is one sided.

There's nothing wrong with that either. We all like and enjoy the RV we choose because it fit's each one of our personal needs. Remember the old expression, "Birds of a feather flock together." And we have here.

It sounds like most everyone here is a 5er fan.

May I make a suggestion, if you have not done so already? Jump over to IRV2 Click here, create a user name and ask the same question. I think you will get a much different set of responses. Then you can weigh the balances.

It's just my suggestion. Birds of a feather flock together over on that forum too!

They are a friendly bunch though. I have a profile on that forum site too. It's not just exclusively for Motor Home owners any more, but the prime audience is Motor Home owners.

Good luck! Enjoy the journey!
Thanks, yes I registered over there a few days ago to be able to get to the Files section to help me figure out some wiring.

I put the 2-12v chassis batteries in yesterday. Put in the key and turned it on to see how much fuel was in it. Full, 130 gallons. Been sitting, I need to siphon some fuel out and look at it. I bumped the starter just to make sure it would turn over and it fired immediately. I shut it off pretty quickly.

Putting the 4-6v house batteries in today.