View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 10:30 AM   #27
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom@62 View Post
I've seen plenty of posts of what is considered a full time RV'er is. What difference does it make if they travel or are stationary. In my mind if you don't have a sticks and bricks home and live in your RV you are fulltime. Granted you may run into different situations on the road all the time. Does this apply to snowbirds who only travel a couple times a year. I myself have not retired yet and live stationary in my Montana but we do take vacations in our Montana and fully expect to retire soon and hit the road.
There are thousands and thousands of folks that convert a fifth wheel or travel trailer into a permanent "park model" and live in it on a lot. It never moves and many times it is actually sitting on blocks with skirting around it. To me these folks are not full time RVers or any type of RVers, they are just folks living in a residence.

Then there are thousands and thousands of folks who live full time in their RV and either travel a little or travel a lot. To me these folks are full time RVers.

The OP came to the right place for advise on how to maintain his Montana and what possible parts to have on hand. But the OP is not a full time RVer IMHO.