Montana Master

M.O.C. #10623
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Ozz

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Alwims

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by K0LCB

Beware, my younger brother went to Tucson a few years ago a a travel nurse, he is still out there
That has been one of the major challenges of this lifestyle. Seems like everywhere we go they want Carol to come on full time. We've been tempted several times, but that's not why we do this. When we started doing this we figured since we were poor Missouri Hillbillies, this was the only way we were going to be able to see this great country. So far, we are in our 8th year and have been to 20 states west of the Mississippi and Carol even went to Alaska, north of the Arctic Circle, for 13 weeks. The only way to get to where she was at was to fly in. I stayed home and had surgery that trip. We have seen places most people only dream of.
Alan, you have it figured out. I, and I am sure many others envy your lifestyle, you can travel and have a good income as well, I bet your wife loves it as well. Your rig is set up for the life you live on the road. You should write a book on it. I would buy it.
Take care, and good luck on finding a good place to stay.
Ozz
Wow Ozz, you're the 3rd person this week that has suggested I write a book on our lifestyle. I've never given it much thought until now, but I wouldn't have a clue as to where to begin.
Alwims is offline   Reply With Quote