View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 12:43 PM   #4
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Rondo

You find one Don, post it so we can all do that. I'd love to find one that I can adjust to make it hotter or cooler when needed. Are you sure your sisters isn't running on both electric and gas at the same time? That definitely makes the water hot and quick too!
well I have talked to Suburban water heaters and they do not have the adjustable setting thermostat like Atwood has.
Suburban sells a 130 deg fixed, or you can get a 130/140 adjustable stat if you want hotter water, which I dont want. Also my sister was running the heater on gas. not electric.
Rondo I'm going to look for a 130 deg pop off and see if that will stop the dribble of water from my new 120 deg pop off they just mught sell them if they sell the higer gegree thermostat I dont think the 120 Degree will hold a higher 130 degree without poping off.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suburban-Wat...item5af3757901

Frank thats good you were able to get yours fixed under warranty. my Monty is 10 years old so my Suburban manufactures warranty and Keystone was expired 8 years ago, so its up to me to fix these problems or a repair shop.

So more work in progress, and more up dates to come.