View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 10:46 AM   #34
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
The truck discussions are always never ending. At least we can all agree it comes down to just three manufacturers. They are all so close in performance and features it just comes down to personal preference and prior experience. I'm a Chevy/GM guy, but I do like the looks of the Dodge and Fords. I've just always stayed a loyal GM customer because I've never been left stranded on the side of a road for a mechanical breakdown. On the west coast, I do see more Chevy/GM's towing 5th wheels than the other two. But on the other hand, out here most all of our tow companies, and businesses that are using 3500-4500's for hauling vehicles with gooseneck hitches, they are exclusively using Dodges with little to no problems. And those Dodges are running 24/7. I think the most important is finding a good dealership with great customer service. It's the customer service that will have people returning for their next vehicle purchase.
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote