View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 01:12 PM   #2
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
fstfrdy,

Welcome aboard. I bet you get lots of comments on this one. I know when we upgrade we will want the double pane windows and the best insulation package. Keeping out the cold or heat is a concern.

I know I am looking at the hydraulic disk brakes, however, I am not sure they are available on the Montana's yet. Trailer Life had a nice write up on them in this Feb 05 issue.

I like the automatic fantastic fan with rain sensor. Ann does not like the fan noise (racket maker she calls it) but it does not bother me and helps circulate the air and has a temp control on it.

We would probably get the electric fire place again. It does help take the chill off on the spring and fall days and of course looks and works great. You do lose some storage space but If I filled all the space we currently have I would be way over the max weight of our 3295.

There have been many comments on the surround sound system so make your call there. I would definitely want mine wired for it but might upgrade the unit or put in my own afterwords. That will be a last minute dealer purchase call.

Accessories by dealer or your self is the Max air vent covers.

This is just a few thoughts I know others will help build the list.
Definitely look up the predelivery check list on this forum it will be of great help when you receive it. You might give your dealer a heads up that your going to use it so he knows what to expect and may do a closer predelivery check before you come on board.

Good luck
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote