Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 02:18 AM   #10
ejc1214
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #5232
WOW! Do I feel welcome. Thanks all.
We used to have a Thor Dutchmen Classic 28BH and were really happy with it. At the time my daughter was 5 and it gave her her own separated area to enjoy and sleep in when she wanted too. We moved up to a 2005 HR Endeavor in Jan05 and that is when things got down hill from us. We thought we would be having more fun for ease of traveling, setting up ect ect, and let me tell you, it ain't so! at least for us. We got a lemon and going to court over it sometimes this year since Monaco wont replace it. I am kind of glad that they refused since I found a lots of class A people are kind of snobbish anyway. The 4 times we used the MH in a year we hardly found friendly MH people. Heck some would not even say Good Morning back or barely say but not engage in conversations. It just seems to me that TT and 5th rvers are the friendlier crowd. Not say all Class A people are like that but in almost 20 years of camping that is what I found. anyway glad to be here and looking foward to meeting some of you down the road at RV rallies and get together. I am in NC and I am going to look for other Carolinians to get together with in NC and surrounding states.
ejc1214 is offline   Reply With Quote